Lone Pine is Currently Hiring for the Following Positions
Click HERE to apply
- A minimum of 2 years previous bike mechanic experience with proficient knowledge in all bike service and repair departments. Ski Tech experience a huge plus as this could be a year round position.
- Greet customers, assess and communicate recommended repairs needed to customers
- Oversee work orders, special orders, and shop supply inventory
- Maintain clean working environment
- Assist staff with bike related training and questions
Gear Repair Specialist
Our gear repair department is a busy part of our ski shop that focuses on repairing all sorts of equipment, from replacing zippers on clothing, backpacks, and tents, patching or altering outerwear pieces, and replacing buckles, straps, buttons. We also specialize in custom projects and sewing modifications to better fit customers, repurposing gear into new products, or build products to specific specs. This position will work under our gear repair department manager and alongside the rest of our Lone Pine team.
- 1 years experience with commercial sewing and/or gear repair
- Proficient knowledge about technical fabric materials
- Greet customers, accept, and quote gear repair
- Collaborate with gear repair manager on new product designs
- Maintain cleanliness of gear repair department
Lone Pine Benefits
Lone Pine Gear Exchange is proud to offer our full time team members full health insurance benefits, paid time off, retirement benefits and paid family leave.