Gear Repair Specialist APPLY NOW
Our gear repair department is a busy part of our ski shop that focuses on repairing all sorts of equipment, from replacing zippers on clothing, backpacks, and tents, patching or altering outerwear pieces, and replacing buckles, straps, buttons. We also specialize in custom projects and sewing modifications to better fit customers, repurposing gear into new products, or build products to specific specs. This position will work under our gear repair department manager and alongside the rest of our Lone Pine team.
- 1 years experience with commercial sewing and/or gear repair
- Proficient knowledge about technical fabric materials
- Greet customers, accept, and quote gear repair
- Collaborate with gear repair manager on new product designs
- Maintain cleanliness of gear repair department
2021-04-30|||Salt Lake City, UT|||||||||w4b8i_RxWy1FSVaD|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false