We specialize in helping our community sell their outdoor gear!
Our consignment process is simple. Bring your gear into the shop and we help you price it according to model, year, and condition. When your gear sells, you can come pick up a check at the shop. Not only does it put some cash back into your pocket, seeing gear being used by another local feels good!
Step one: Identify gear you no longer need and ask yourself these questions:
- Is this gear in safe, useable, working condition?
- Is this gear clean?
- Is it modern (~10 years old or younger) and made by a reputable outdoor brand?
Step two: Click this link to fill out our online consignment contract form and create an account with us.
Step three: Bring your gear into the shop!
- Our team members will take a look at it and make sure it's something that it is in sellable condition and that we will be able to sell it.
- They will also be able to talk through pricing and and answer any questions you might have.
Step four: Sit back and relax! Let our team sell your gear.
- We pride ourselves on making sure that gear gets a second chance at life instead of ending up collecting dust in your garage or ending up in a landfill, so we're just as excited to get your gear re-homed as you are!
Step five: Come pick up your check!
- Once your gear has sold, we'll reach out and let you know!
- You can either cash in on the check and head out, or redeem it for in-store credit (we tack on an extra 10% as a thank you if you do this!)
What products do we accept?
For summer gear we'll take tents, hammocks, sleeping bags and pads, trail running shoes, hiking boots, sandals, SUPs, kayaks, lifejackets, bikes, camp chairs, camp cooking gear, as well as apparel like button downs, shirts, tees, leggings, and hiking shorts/pants.
The winter gear we accept are: ski and snowboard boots, AT skis, resort skis, snowboards, snowboard bindings, poles, outerwear, technical mid layers, puffy jackets, and gloves.
If you have any questions regarding the gear you want to bring in, you can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Are there any products you won't accept?
Yes, we can't accept things like socks, underwear, and hats. We also can't accept gear like Avalungs, used helmets, necktubes/scarves, or electronics, and at this time we are not accepting wakeboards, waterskis, or canoes.
Our team also will be realistic while accepting gear, if it is not good condition to be resold, or we don't think we can move it for you, we won't accept it into the shop.
What condition does my gear need to be in?
The gear we accept needs to be in good condition, remember, we're trying to sell it so someone else can use it! This means no busted parts, like new condition for things like shoes and base layers, and your gear must be clean and well-maintained.
Our staff will help answer any questions you might have when you bring your gear in to us.
How much will I get for my _____?
Our staff determines pricing based on the brand, age, and condition of your gear.